The sewer line (as unpleasant as it may sound) is an indispensable component of any plumbing system, carrying out wastewater and solids to dispose of them in a proper way in the municipal sewer main or your home septic tank. It is wrong to think that since your sewer lines are hidden deep in the ground, there is no need to take care of them. Quite the opposite – your sewer lines play a major role in keeping your house or business facility healthy and clean. So it is important to maintain the sewer lines at your home by regularly planning any required services with the plumbing professionals who are experienced in the field. Trust your sewer line service needs in Pomona Valley to the knowledgeable experts at Pomona Valley Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. We provide sewer line cleaning for drain clogs, sewer line inspections, repair, and replacement, sewer line installation and maintenance services.
Sewer lines can back up in any home of the USA. When they back up at your home, you should not wait and take care of the problem immediately. This is not one of those DIY projects that as a homeowner you can manage on your own. In this case help from experienced pros in the field would come in handy.
The following are some sewer line issues that the owner would usually face at his home or business facility:
- When it comes to sewer line blockage, tree roots are usually the first factor to blame. Thousands of feet of roots seek moisture all the time and often find it in your sewer line wastewater. These roots can penetrate both older, clay tile pipes and even concrete and PVC pipes.
- Grease from your kitchen sink that goes down a drain line and then sewer line.
- The improper use of a garbage disposal.
- Feminine hygiene products and other unfitting items flushed down a drain line.
- Improperly piped sewer and drain lines.
- Ground shifting, causing a sewer line to sag.
- Waste material build-up.
- A back-up in a municipal sewer line.
Sewage Ejector Pumps
If the bathroom at your home is below the level of your main sewer line and gravity alone cannot remove your home water waste, a sewage ejector pump is a must. This pump lifts the sewage to the level of the sewer line, allowing it to flow out freely to the municipal sewer or a septic tank.
You can also have a sewage ejector pump in case when your bathroom is close to the level of the sewer line or septic tank, but the wastewater does not flow fast enough by gravity alone.
A clogged sewer line is not just a nuisance; it creates huge plumbing issues unless treated properly. The first warning signs that should red-flag your concerns are slowing down of your drainage 日本藤素
system and bubbling sounds coming from your toilet bowl. If that is the case, do not postpone and call the sewer lines technicians at Pomona Valley Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. We are available for full service.
Contact us today!